RaisyDaisy poker forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New kid on the block

2 posters

Go down

New kid on the block Empty New kid on the block

Post  OkiePaco Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:01 pm

I am from Oklahoma, USA so I hope you will forgive my English too. It is my first language but I don't always use it correctly.
Smile
I met Zoofer by accident in a freeroll and she invited me to another one that was played today. I enjoyed meeting all and playing...although I didn't take first place Embarassed . I look forward to meeting more of you and growing with this poker living.
[b][i]Make it a good day sunny

OkiePaco

Back to top Go down

New kid on the block Empty Welcome aboard my friend

Post  Admin Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:29 pm

Hello Okiepaco Very Happy

Common mistake but I'm a guy lollllllll Razz I want to welcome you aboard the team and to wish you good luck on this forum.

Register to all the banners and you won't be able to play all the freerolls there is.As time goes by I will add about 50 more poker sites to play and it's all free always. cheers

Come here often to see all the news and the specials and the promotions we will have,I will be updating this forum every hour or so.

Finally I want to wish you a great holiday season with your loveones and can the year 2008 brings all the goodies to you my friend.
Your friend,Carol,(zoofer) Merry chritmas and happy new year. santa

Admin
Admin

http://RaisyDaisy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New kid on the block Empty Sorry about the "she" thing

Post  OkiePaco Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:29 pm

Embarassed It is a common man's name too. I have clicked on the banners and played some of the freerolls. The only problem I have ran across is the "NO USA" rule on Mantion. I look forward to a long, happy freeroll time with you and all the others here. Thanks for all the hard work. Very Happy

OkiePaco

Back to top Go down

New kid on the block Empty More poker sites

Post  Admin Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:17 pm

Hello OkiePaco cheers

I will had about 60 more poker sites in here so there is gone plenty for you to choose from. santa You can be an affiliate as well and make some more money if you like there is banners already for that.Lets make 2008 a year to remember. clown

Admin
Admin

http://RaisyDaisy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New kid on the block Empty Re: New kid on the block

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum